About the vacancy
We are looking for a visual merchandise intern for our visual merchandise department. The internship is full-time and for a minimum period of 5 months. It is a versatile and challenging internship in which own initiative is appreciated. The internship includes internship fee.
Is your passion for fashion and retail just as big as ours? Become part of the YAYA team in the visual merchandise department.
YAYA is a lifestyle brand. We create comfortable and feminine collections in fine materials and soft colors, which are easy to style and wear for all seasons. The raw edge counterbalances all the softness and is characteristic of YAYA.
Our collections are sold worldwide at more than 2,700 points of sale, including 25 YAYA concept stores. Our head office is located in a small village close to Amsterdam.
- You are part of the crew in those 5 months, so you can participate in all facets of visual merchandise, such as:
- Furnishing our showrooms;
- Making shop windows;
- Furnishing various shops;
- Visiting YAYA shop-in-shops.
- MBO 4 working and thinking level course: Spatial Designer;
- You are proactive and can work in a structured and independent manner;
- You are independent and creative;
- You are a team player who loves people;
- You have a good command of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- You can switch well between different activities.
Sounds like your cup of coffee?
Send your motivation and C.V. to email@example.com attn Michelle van den Dolewaard.
* Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.